Uzbekistan Tourism: Festival of craftsmen held in Bukhara
The traditional international festival of craftsmen took place in Bukhara.
Organized by Uzbektourism national company in cooperation with Bukhara regional administration and a number of private tourist organizations, the event aimed to stimulate tourism, increase the flow of foreign visitors and promote the rich cultural heritage and traditions, UzA reported. Uzbekistan Visa Support and Uzbekistan Hotels Reservation.
Along with Uzbek (Uzbekistan Visa) craftsmen, the representatives from neighboring countries attended the event with their works, too.
The participants also discussed the role and importance of folk crafts in tourism development in the framework of the festival.
Central Asia Tours
Silk Road Tours
5 Stans Tours
Uzbekistan visa application, visa support.
Roxana Tour offers the following services:
- Ordering and booking of hotel (group and individual orders).
- Meeting at the airport and accompaning in hotel.
- Transportation services.
- Air tickets booking.
- Group and individual excursion programs in the cities of , , , and all other cities of Uzbekistan.
Roxana Tour offers delightful tours around Uzbekistan:
- Culture and history tours around the ancient cities of , , , , Termez and others.
- Pilgrimage tours around the sacred places in Bukhara, Samarkand, Nurata, Tashkent.
- Zoroastrianism tours.
- Extreme tours: heli-ski, heli-boarding, free-ride, rafting, rock-climbing, trekking, mountain bike, bike-riding tours, fishing, hunting.
- Jeep-safari tours.
- Camel tours, with a night in the heart of the Kyzyl-Kum Desert.
- Wedding tours.
- Ornithology (birds) and entomology (insects) tours.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +99890 176 98 83
Fax: +99871 250 25 22
Roxana Tour Co.
Usmon Nosir 128 bld 8
Random Links: Uzbekistan Hotels Uzbekistan Visa Uzbekistan Visa Uzbekistan Tourism
Uzbekistan Fast Facts
Uzbekistan is located in the central part of Central Asia, between two great rivers the Amudarya and the Syrdarya. A combination of plains and mountains characterizes the country landscape. The plateau Ustyurt, the old bed of the river Amudarya, the Kizilkum desert, Karshy steppe are mixed here with Western Tien Shan, Ugam, Pskem, Chatkal, Turkestan, Zarafshan Mountain Ranges and fertile valleys of the Fergana and Samarkand Basin.
Uzbekistan Tours Itineraries
Uzbekistan Tour A (5 days)
Uzbekistan Tour B (7 days)
Uzbekistan Tour C (8 days)
Uzbekistan Tour D (9 days)
Uzbekistan Tour E (10 days)
Uzbekistan Tour F (11 days)
Uzbekistan Tour G (13 days)
Uzbekistan Tour H (14 days)
Uzbekistan Tour I (14 days)
All Uzbekistan Tours Here