zbekistan Visa: Visa support, Uzbekistan Visa Application
Requirements For Foreign Citizens To Enter Uzbeksitan
1. Passport must be valid 3 months beyond intended stay
2. Tickets and Documents for return or onward travel
3. Visa is Required
4. Vaccination - None Required
Requrements For Foreign Citizens To Obtain Visa To Uzbeksitan:
1. Your valid signed Passport
2. Visa application form fully completed and signed
3. 2 Passport-type photographs
For Business: Your host Company or Organization in Uzbekistan must contact the Uzbek Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations to have invitation faxed to the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan on your behalf.
Uzbekistan Visa. Visa support. Uzbekistan Visa. Uzbekistan Visa
Embassies of the Republic Uzbekistan
Consulates of the Republic Uzbekistan Uzbekistan Visa
Uzbekistan Visa: Letter of Invitation
Uzbekistan Tourist Visa
Roxana Tour offers the following services:
- Ordering and booking of hotel (group and individual orders).
- Meeting at the airport and accompaning in hotel.
- Transportation services.
- Air tickets booking.
- Group and individual excursion programs in the cities of , , , and all other cities of Uzbekistan.
Roxana Tour offers delightful tours around Uzbekistan:
- Culture and history tours around the ancient cities of , , , , Termez and others.
- Pilgrimage tours around the sacred places in Bukhara, Samarkand, Nurata, Tashkent.
- Zoroastrianism tours.
- Extreme tours: heli-ski, heli-boarding, free-ride, rafting, rock-climbing, trekking, mountain bike, bike-riding tours, fishing, hunting.
- Jeep-safari tours.
- Camel tours, with a night in the heart of the Kyzyl-Kum Desert.
- Wedding tours.
- Ornithology (birds) and entomology (insects) tours.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Telephone: +99890 176 98 83
Fax: +99871 250 25 22
Roxana Tour Co.
Usmon Nosir 128 bld 8
Random Links: Uzbekistan Visa Uzbekistan Travel Uzbekistan Tourism
Uzbekistan Fast Facts
Uzbekistan is located in the central part of Central Asia, between two great rivers the Amudarya and the Syrdarya. A combination of plains and mountains characterizes the country landscape. The plateau Ustyurt, the old bed of the river Amudarya, the Kizilkum desert, Karshy steppe are mixed here with Western Tien Shan, Ugam, Pskem, Chatkal, Turkestan, Zarafshan Mountain Ranges and fertile valleys of the Fergana and Samarkand Basin.
Uzbekistan Tours Itineraries
Uzbekistan Tour A (5 days)
Uzbekistan Tour B (7 days)
Uzbekistan Tour C (8 days)
Uzbekistan Tour D (9 days)
Uzbekistan Tour E (10 days)
Uzbekistan Tour F (11 days)
Uzbekistan Tour G (13 days)
Uzbekistan Tour H (14 days)
Uzbekistan Tour I (14 days)
All Uzbekistan Tours Here
All Turkmenistan Tours Here