Sightseeings of Uzbekistan
Tashkent, UzbekistanHistorical and architectural monuments of Tashkent:
Tashkent - is one of the most biggest ancient city in Central Asia - the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The first information about Tashkent as a city settlings is kept in the ancient east chronicles of the II century B.C., in the Chinese sources it’s called Yuni; in the inscriptions of 262 years B.C. of Pursian king Shapura I on "Kaabe Zoroastra" the oasis of Tashkent was called Chach. Chach was a crossroads on the way of gold export, precious stones, spices and splendid horses to another towns and states. Today Tashkent, in translation from uzbek standing for "Stone town" is a capital of modern Republic, keeping the evidence of future, the memory of many history events of Uzbekistan, - one of the biggest industrial center of Central Asia, with the population of over 2 million people.
- Madrassah of Kukeldash (14th century).,
- Mausoleum of Kaffal-Shashi (15th century).,
- Architectural ensemble of Hazrati (Saint) Imom (16th century).,
- Madrassah of Abul Kasim (19th century).,
- Madrassah of Barak-han (16th century).
- The Mosque of Juma (Friday) (19th century).,
- The museum of Amir Temur - masterpiece of modern architecture,
- The Square of Amir Temur,
- The Square of Freedom,
- The Square of Friendship of Nations,
- The Monument of Courage,
- The Square of Hasti Imom,
- The Mosque of Tilla Sheyh,
- The Square of Hadra,
- Mausoleum of Sufi Ota.
Samarkand, UzbekistanHistorical and architectural monuments of Samarkand:
The history of Samarkand - numbers of about 2500 years, and architectural monuments referring to the time of governing dynasty of Timurids’ has such as importance as architectural masterpiece of ancient Egypt, Chinese, India, Greece and Rim.
- The ancient settling of Afrosiyab (8th century B.C.),
- The Observatory of Ulugbek (1428-1429),
- Architectural ensemble of Shohi Zinda,
- The Mosque of Hazrati (Saint) Hizr (in the middle of 19th century),
- The Mosque of Bibi - Hanum (1399-1404),
- Madrassah of Ulugbek (1417-1420),
- Madrassah of Sher -Dor (1619-1635/36),
- Madrassah of Tillya - Kori (1647-1659/60),
- Bazaar of Chorsu (four water)(end of 18th century),
- Mausoleum of Ruhabad (1380th ),
- Mausoleum of Ak - Saray (white shed)(1470),
- Mausoleum of Gur - Emir (1404),
- The Mosque of Namozgoh (17th century),
- Mausoleum of Ishrat Xona (1464),
- Ensemble of Hoja Ahror (15-20 century),
- Mausoleum of Chulpan Ota (1430-1440),
- The Cemetery of Hoja Abdu Darun (15th -19th ctntury),
Bukhara, UzbekistanHistorical and architectural monuments of Bukhara:
On Sanskrit the Bukhara means "abbey", which was a big commercial center on the Great Silk Road whenever. Bukhara -"The city of museum", proposes more than 140 the architectural monuments of the Middle Ages. Such ensembles as Poi - Kalan, Kosh Madras, mausoleum of Ismail Samoni, minaret of Kalyan and others built 2300 years ago, today they are attracting the great attention of tourists. The famous poets like Narshahi, Rudaki Dakiki and others have played the important role in development of Bukhara.
- The Ark (11th -20th century),
- An Ensemble of Bola - Hauz (in the beginning of 18th -20th century),
- Mausoleum of Samani (9th -10th century),
- The Cemetery of Chashmoi - Ayub (1380 or 1384/85),
- Madrassah of Abdulla - han (1596/98),
- Madrassah of Madari - han (1556/57),
- The Mosque of Baland (High) (in the beginning of 16th century),
- An Ensemble of Gaukushon (the mosque, minaret, Madrassah (16th century)),
- Honaka of Zaynutdin Hodji (1555),
- An Ensemble of Poi - Kalon (12th - 14th century),
- An Ensemble of Labi -Houz (16th -17th century),
- Madrassah of Kukel’dash (1568/69),
- Hanaka of Nodir Divanbegi (1620),
- Madrassah of Ulugbek (1417),
- Madrassah of Abdulaziz Han (1652),
- The Mosque of Bola Hauz,
- Mausoleum of Sayfiddin Buharziy (the second half of 13th -14th century),
- Mausoleum of Buen Kuli Han (the second half of 14th -15th or 16th centuries),
- The Mosque of Namazgoh (12th -16th centuries),
- Hanaka of Fayzabad (1598/99),
- The Mosque of Chor-Minor (four column)(1807),
- The Palace of Emir of Bukhara "Sitorai Mohi Hossa" (in the end of 19th the beginning of 20th century),
- Chor-Bakr - the burial place of shih Jubaeri family (1560/63), .
Khiva, UzbekistanHistorical and architectural monuments of Khiva:
Mystical city Hiva succeeded to keeping its exotically shape of eastern city in the ancient parts of Ichan-Kala, where disposed numerous of architectural monuments.
- Ichan-Kala: The Mosque and Madrassah of Said-bay (end of 18th -beginning of 19th centuries),
- It’s around the gate of Polvan Darboza,
- Madrassah of Allakulihan (1834/35),
- Madrassah of Kutlug-Murad-Inak (1804/12),
- Bridge and Caravansary of Allakulihan (19th century),
- Madrassah of Abdulla Han (1865),
- The Mosque and Palace of Anush Han (1657),
- Tosh-Hayli (the stone lot)(of Allakulihan) (1830/36),
- Ok mechet (the white mosque ) (1832/42),
- The Mosque and Minaret of Juma (1788/89),
- Mausoleum of Said Alauddin (14th century),
- Madrassah of Muhammad Amin Han (1851/52),
- Minaret of Kalta Minor (1855),
- Kun’ya-Ark (1868/88),
- Minaret of Tura-Murat-Tur (1888),
- Madrassah of Muhammad Amin Han (1871),
- Madrassah of Shirgaziz han (1718/20),
- The Mosque of Boglandi (19th century),
- Madrassah of Arabhan (1838),
Roxana Tour offers the following services:
- Ordering and booking of hotel (group and individual orders).
- Meeting at the airport and accompaning in hotel.
- Transportation services.
- Air tickets booking.
- Group and individual excursion programs in the cities of , , , and all other cities of Uzbekistan.
Roxana Tour offers delightful tours around Uzbekistan:
- Culture and history tours around the ancient cities of , , , , Termez and others.
- Pilgrimage tours around the sacred places in Bukhara, Samarkand, Nurata, Tashkent.
- Zoroastrianism tours.
- Extreme tours: heli-ski, heli-boarding, free-ride, rafting, rock-climbing, trekking, mountain bike, bike-riding tours, fishing, hunting.
- Jeep-safari tours.
- Camel tours, with a night in the heart of the Kyzyl-Kum Desert.
- Wedding tours.
- Ornithology (birds) and entomology (insects) tours.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Telephone: +99890 176 98 83
Fax: +99871 250 25 22
Roxana Tour Co.
Usmon Nosir 128 bld 8
Random Links: Uzbekistan Tour Uzbekistan Travel Uzbekistan Tourism
Uzbekistan Fast Facts
Uzbekistan is located in the central part of Central Asia, between two great rivers the Amudarya and the Syrdarya. A combination of plains and mountains characterizes the country landscape. The plateau Ustyurt, the old bed of the river Amudarya, the Kizilkum desert, Karshy steppe are mixed here with Western Tien Shan, Ugam, Pskem, Chatkal, Turkestan, Zarafshan Mountain Ranges and fertile valleys of the Fergana and Samarkand Basin.
Uzbekistan Tours Itineraries
Uzbekistan Tour (7 days)
Uzbekistan Tour (8 days)
Uzbekistan Tour A (11 days)
Uzbekistan Tour B (11 days)
Uzbekistan Tour (14 days)
Uzbekistan Tour (16 days)
Central Asia Tour (9 days)
All Uzbekistan Tours Here