Map of Central Asia showing three sets of possible boundaries for the region
Central Asia located as a region of the world Central Asia is a vast landlocked region of Asia. Though various definitions of its exact composition exist, no one definition is universally accepted. Despite this uncertainty in defining borders, it does have some important overall characteristics. For one, Central Asia has historically been closely tied to its nomadic peoples and the Silk Road. As a result, it has acted as a crossroads for the movement of people, goods, and ideas between Europe, the Middle East, South Asia, and East Asia. It is also sometimes known as Middle Asia or Inner Asia, and is within the scope of the wider Eurasian continent.
It is largely coextensive with Turkestan. Roughly speaking, Central Asia consists of large states like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and smaller states like Azerbaijan (lying on the other side of the Caspian Sea).
Central Asia: Definitions
Central Asia: Geography
Central Asia: Climate
Central Asia: History
Central Asia: Culture
Central Asia: Religions
Central Asia: Arts
Central Asia: Demographics
Central Asia: Languages
Central Asia: Travel
Central Asia: Tours
Central Asia: Tourism
The source of the information is website www.wikipedia.org
Roxana Tour offers the following services:
- Ordering and booking of hotel (group and individual orders).
- Meeting at the airport and accompaning in hotel.
- Transportation services.
- Air tickets booking.
- Group and individual excursion programs in the cities of , , , and all other cities of Uzbekistan.
Roxana Tour offers delightful tours around Uzbekistan:
- Culture and history tours around the ancient cities of , , , , Termez and others.
- Pilgrimage tours around the sacred places in Bukhara, Samarkand, Nurata, Tashkent.
- Zoroastrianism tours.
- Extreme tours: heli-ski, heli-boarding, free-ride, rafting, rock-climbing, trekking, mountain bike, bike-riding tours, fishing, hunting.
- Jeep-safari tours.
- Camel tours, with a night in the heart of the Kyzyl-Kum Desert.
- Wedding tours.
- Ornithology (birds) and entomology (insects) tours.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Telephone: +99890 176 98 83
Roxana Tour Co.
Usmon Nosir 128 bld 8
Random Links: Uzbekistan Tour Uzbekistan Travel Uzbekistan Tourism
Uzbekistan Fast Facts
Uzbekistan is located in the central part of Central Asia, between two great rivers the Amudarya and the Syrdarya. A combination of plains and mountains characterizes the country landscape. The plateau Ustyurt, the old bed of the river Amudarya, the Kizilkum desert, Karshy steppe are mixed here with Western Tien Shan, Ugam, Pskem, Chatkal, Turkestan, Zarafshan Mountain Ranges and fertile valleys of the Fergana and Samarkand Basin.
Uzbekistan Tours Itineraries
Uzbekistan Tour (7 days)
Uzbekistan Tour (8 days)
Uzbekistan Tour A (11 days)
Uzbekistan Tour B (11 days)
Uzbekistan Tour (14 days)
Uzbekistan Tour (16 days)
Central Asia Tour (9 days)
All Uzbekistan Tours Here